The 1000 foot view of your Xero files
Oversight’s simple dashboard helps drive your advisory business and create better client relationships. With all of your Xero files in one screen, you can prioritise conversations and give your clients confidence in your service.
Sign up today for a free Trial
Assess your clients health at a glance, select the key metrics you need then jump direct to Xero if required
Thresholds & Tracking
See where changes have been made in the Xero file that may impact their accounts
Drop down to see how your clients are tracking against relevant time periods
Custom Groups & Tags
See your clients the way that makes sense for your practice
As an umbrella across your client base, lead indicators provide you an overview of client health. Use our Overview as a operational tool, or our Analysis view to see past performance.
- Income, Expense & Profit figures
- Cash in the bank and unreconciled transactions
- Aged Debit, Creditors and their breakdown
- Payroll data
Set Thresholds & Tracking Change
Changes made to a clients Xero file can be hard to find. See them as they happen and be alerted by setting individual client or standard thresholds.
- Set thresholds for all or select metrics
- Chart of accounts updates are highlighted
- Period close adjustments are easy to see
- See added or deleted employees
Use time relative comparisons to understand variance and see developing trends.
- Use live data to compare completed periods
- Build up history and compare changes over time
- See progress on debt collection
- Quick comparison of bank against previous months
Custom Groups & Tags
Set up your clients in groups that make sense to your practice.
- Use advisors to group and see how clients of individuals are tracking
- Set up by service offering to focus on those who are important to you, or perform out of cycle checks
- Use an industry grouping to start benchmarking
More to come…..
Stay tuned for new features being released all the time!
Up to 200 Entities
2 AUD / 1.5 GBP / 1.5 USD
Per Entity / Month ex GST